Sample Direct Mail Letters
If you're having trouble writing your first direct mail letter don't worry - we've put together some simple templates to help you get started. Just input your specific business details into the fields highlighted in red.
Click here for articles on how to write B2B direct mail letters.
You should also include your company logo, change the font to your corporate font and use your brand colours to personalise the letter to your business even more.
It would be worth offering your prospects a time limited special offer to encourage response quickly. Remember to ask them to quote a promotional code so you can track how many responses you get.
Sample Letters by Industry Sector
Accountant + New Connections Data:
Design Industry + New Connections Data:
This letter is suitable for a range of industries including;
- Website designers
- Graphic designers
- Design consultants
- Advertising agencies/services
- Marketing consultants/services
Cleaning Company + New Connections:
Website Company + New Connections:
Grow your business with business data.
Top tips for writing a compelling direct mail letter.
- Grab the recipient's attention straight away.
- Always lead with the benefits.
- Try and explain how much better/easier/quicker/cheaper it could be for the prospective customer if they do business with you.
- Always try and write in language that your potential customer will understand.
- Create a reason for the reader to respond quickly.
- Provide as many ways as you can for them to respond.
- Make it clear that you will be contacting them in the near future to see if you can help them.
One of our consultants will aim to be in touch within two hours. Callbacks and consultants are available during business hours - Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm. By submitting your contact details to us, you agree to allow us to use your data to contact you regarding our direct marketing products and services.
Learn about B2B Email Marketing