Professional Email Design from just £70.
Email marketing is an extremely cost effective direct marketing tool for businesses of all sizes which can help sales reach new levels.
In addition to our B2B email maketing service for targeted lead generation, we can offer you a professional email design service, saving you the trouble of having to liaise with a separate email design company.
The benefits of out-sourcing your B2B email marketing design to us include:
- No need to train existing employees.
- More time to focus on your core business and customers.
- Peace of mind that your email creative will work correctly, first time.
- Choose from cost effective solutions designed to give you maximum ROI.
Our email design packages:
Option 1 - Convert an existing design to HTML
If you already have a design you would like to send out to prospects, but don’t have the expertise to convert it into HTML we can help you. We can convert your existing PDF design into an email design.
Option 2 - Select one of our existing email template designs
If you’re looking for a cost effective, results driven email creative, why not choose from one of our five email marketing templates. Simply tell us what copy you would like us to populate into your chosen template, provide us with your logo, and it’s ready to go.
Option 3 - Design an email using existing text and imagery
This is the perfect option for you if you know what you would like to say and have some existing imagery and a logo, but don’t have in-house email design and HTML coding capabilities.
Choose which email design package suits your in-house ability, budget and needs best.
If you're not sure which email marketing design package would be best for you, our Account Managers can advise you. As well as designing your email, we can also broadcast it using our bespoke email marketing broadcast system. We have 750,000 opt-in business email addresses you can select from, which have all been verified by our internal call centre. All you have to do is select the businesses which best match your ideal target audience and we book the email campaign for you on your chosen date.
Tips for Good Email Design.
- Ensure the most compelling content is at the top of the email design, to grab attention quickly.
- Content should be relevant and easy to scan for time-poor recipients.
- Never use images for important content like headlines, links and calls-to-action. They might be blocked by email clients.
- Even if you're sending a HTML email, always include a plain-text alternative in the same email campaign, just in case the HTML cannot be viewed.
Find out more about email design.
Speak to one of our Marketing Consultants who will be happy to discuss your requirements.
Call us free on 0800 955 8638