Creative Leaflets and Brochures
Improve your direct mail campaigns.
Whilst a covering letter will introduce the key benefits of your offering, you might want to consider producing a brochure or leaflet to help get all your key messages across in a memorable way. A brochure or leaflet is your chance to give a more detailed account of what your company can provide.
New Direct Marketing Packages
The following tips will help you get started or brief a designer:
- A good leaflet will reflect your brand and display the personality of your company. This can be depicted using a logo, particular colours or font types.
- If you can, invest in some photography and illustrative material to effectively demonstrate and promote your product or service. For less tangible or visually exciting products you could show your product or service being used by a customer.
- When describing what you do, instead of just listing all the features you offer, try and look at it from a customer's point of view.
- Tell your target customer everything they need to know to be able to make a decision. Make sure you include a response mechanism on your leaflet such as email or telephone.
- You only have one chance to make a first impression so be as creative with your leaflet as you can. If you want help from a specialist you can find them by searching online for graphic designers, creative agencies or printers.
Claim your free copy of our "Handy Guide to Growing Your Business with Business Data and Direct Marketing."